Hello and welcome to our membership page.
The following three steps will enable you to become a member in the Digital Photography Club of Annapolis. See the Membership Application Help Presentation for step by step instructions.
- Create an account on this website by clicking here and following the directions to create an account. Once you have an account on this website, you can use the Login Button at the top of each page (above the menu and to the right) to login using the username and password that you chose for this website.
- Fill out the online Membership Application form and submit it to us. You may also download the hard-copy form, print it out, fill it out, and bring it to a meeting. This form has to be completed once during your membership request each year. This form will help us make better decisions when planning our schedule for the year. Please use the same user name and email address that you did for the Login form on this website.
- Pay the $35 yearly membership dues ($20.00 after January 1st). This can be accomplished in one of the following ways:
- By using the PayPal button below and paying online using a PayPal account or a credit card,
- Bring a check with you when you come to a meeting and give it to our Membership Director (make checks payable to Digital Photography Club of Annapolis)
- Until physical meetings resume, you can mail your check to:
PO Box 6462,
Annapolis, MD 21401
Upon successful completion of the above steps, you will be contacted by one of our membership managers and added as a member in good standing to the Digital Photography Club of Annapolis. Then you will be able to see all of the pages of this website including those that that are specifically for the members. These include galleries of previous challenges, showcases and field trips. You will also be able to participate in the current challenges and submit pictures for the given events.